I’m making more of an effort to embrace every month this year and not wish away the seasons but I’m secretly jumping for joy that January is over. I’m feeling positive for February as it’s my last quiet month for a while. I’ve decided to write a little February to do list to ensure I keep on track with all the cosy feelings and enjoy the last days of winter. There’s still so much time for evenings in with Friends on TV before going all out for spring days, lighter layers and pink blossom.
- Invest in some dreamy new bedding. I think new bedding is the perfect pick me up for the dreary winter weather. I have my eye on this blush pink set and this lovely striped duvet for cosy evenings indoors.
- Pick up some IGK Hair products. I’ve heard amazing things about the USA’s IGK Hair range and I need to test it out for myself. I’m having a hard time choosing what I want to buy that’s not just for the beautiful packaging but more for the product itself! I love the sound of this instant spray hair mask and the texturising dry shampoo for the perfect undone style.
- Organise my beauty and jewellery collection. I’ve been meaning to do this since forever and I’m finally feeling motivated to make a start. I love this gold detailed glass box for storing jewellery or lipsticks. I can’t wait to see the finished look!
- Pick up some fresh flowers. Now that spring is slowly approaching I’m on the lookout for some beautiful bouquets of fresh wild flowers. I’ve definitely missed having them in my house over the festive season!
- Finish off burning the winter candles. I have so many winter candles that are nearly finished and I can’t wait to finish them all before replacing them with spring favourites! I love Diptique Baies and I’m currently eyeing up their dreamy limited edition release!
- Make a H&M home order. I’m currently checking the H&M home new in section on a daily basis and I’m obsessed with a few items. This little storage basket is one of my favourites I’ve come across and would look lovely filled with a cosy patterned blanket. These mini vases are perfect for brightening the home with spring flowers.
- Have a hair refresh. I’m totally overdue for a hair cut and colour so there’s nothing better than treating yourself to a refresh. I’m thinking of growing my hair out for the summer so I’m doing my best to take care of it right now.
- Finish off watching Friends on Netflix. The main thing getting me through the winter months is watching all of the Friends re-runs on Netflix. It’s my all time favourite series and I’m super addicted once again!
What’s on your February to do list?