I love the first of December. It’s the perfect time to go all out with the festivities without it being too early. I’ve already planned so many trips to the Christmas markets, hot chocolate dates and of course a day aside to decorate the house. It’s such a feel good time of year and I’m looking forward to the month ahead. I have two weeks off in December including a last minute trip to London to watch the ice skating, finish off some Christmas shopping and enjoy the festive atmosphere. But for now here is my festive to-do list.
1. Watch all of my favourite Christmas films. Elf, The Holiday and Love Actually are some of my all time favourites but I’m also excited to find some new ones too.
2. Stock up on all of the Lush Christmas range. Nothing beats a hot bubble bath filled with all of my favourite Lush scents including snow fairy and golden pear.
3. Visit a Christmas market for festive treats, hot chocolate and cute decorations.
4. Pick up some new Essie nail shades, a berry toned lipstick and champagne eyeshadow for the party season.
5. Find the perfect pair of Christmas PJ’s to wear for cosy nights in.
6. Bake homemade mince pies, gingerbread and chocolate orange shortbread.
7. Spend an evening looking for all of the best Christmas light displays.
8. Decorate the tree whilst burning the White Company’s Winter Candle and listening to a Christmas playlist.
9. Indulge in peppermint, salted caramel and toasted marshmallow hot chocolates.
10. Wrap presents in front of the fire whilst watching a Christmas special on TV.
What is on your festive to-do list?