This time of year is the perfect excuse to have a cosy night in. I secretly love the darker evenings, lighting all of the candles and unwinding with a hot chocolate waiting for all of the Christmas adverts to come on TV. I thought I would make the idea of winter a little more bearable with a cosy night in to do list!
- Have a hot bubble bath filled with a cocktail of Lush bath bombs and your favourite candles lit. I love to take in a magazine or a book with me to totally switch off. I’ve just ordered this festive number and I can’t wait to read it!
- Indulge in some online retail therapy. I love making a cup of tea, popping the TV on and scrolling through some of my favourite online shopping sites. I always check ASOS for cosy PJ’s and H&M home for little details.
- Organise a movie night. Stock up on hot chocolate ingredients and invite some of your favourite people over for a cosy night in watching your favourite boxset or movie. This is super fun and the easiest way to unwind.
- Get ahead with Christmas shopping. I always end up leaving it to mid December but this year I already have a good idea of what I’m getting everyone. A cosy night in is the perfect excuse to get ahead!
- Treat yourself to an early night. I love getting in bed an hour early after spraying my favourite This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and moisturising with Lush’s Sleepy. I’m guaranteed to have the best nights sleep with this dreamy pairing.
- Experiment in the kitchen. After watching GBBO for all of the delicious inspo I absolutely love a late night baking session. We always have some sort of home baked treats ready for a cosy night in front of the TV.
- Have a blackout night. After a long week at work I love scheduling in a blackout night. This means no phones, social media or pointless scrolling but spending some real quality time with loved ones or having a mid-week solo pamper.
- Upgrade your evening skincare routine. When I’m half asleep I usually just do a minimal evening skincare routine but when I have a little more time I like to go all out with a few extra steps. I love using either the Pixi Glow Tonic or the Fresh Sugar Scrub for super soft, glowing skin.
- Update your home for the festive season. I recently repurchased the White Company Winter Candle and I can’t wait to get the house all festive before lighting it. I’ve already started picking up some Christmas decorations here and there!
- Share the love. I love catching up on my favourite blogs and sharing the love. I’m currently obsessed with Elle, Kate and Isabella.
What is on your cosy night in to do list?