It’s the most festive time of the month and I have an autumnal to-do list that I can’t wait to get started on! I’ve got a few extra days off now that we are approaching Christmas so I’ve been keeping a little list of things to do, places to go and autumnal activities that make me oh so happy. I love nothing more than cosying up inside, listening to the rain with something delicious baking in the oven. How can you not love this time of year?!
- Have a wardrobe update and fill it with all things oversized and cosy!
- Finish watching Stranger Things before starting a new autumnal series. (Recommendations welcome!)
- Make homemade mince pies.
- Plan ahead some festive day trips, christmas markets and seasonal coffee dates.
- Treat yourself to some new bedding for the colder nights.
- Have a candle lit evening in front of the TV with the White Company’s Winter scent.
- Switch up your homeware for autumn with spiced candles, gold accents and velvet cushions.
- Get baking some autumnal recipes such delicious fruit crumbles, all things salted caramel and cinnamon rolls.
- Invest in a warm winter coat, I love this one!
- Update my makeup collection with some vampy reds, metallic shadows and shimmering highlighters.
- Get organised for the christmas party season!
- Have a movie night with throws, friends and snacks.
- Pick up some new PJ’s from ASOS.
- Carve pumpkins for halloween.
- Update your Pinterest with all things festive and Hygge.
- Splurge on some new nourishing skin care from Glossier and Fresh Beauty.
- Get ahead with all my blog content on cold, rainy days.
- Go for an autumnal walk in the woods.
- Experiment with some hot chocolate recipes. I’m thinking gingerbread, salted caramel pretzel and cinnamon.
- Toast giant marshmallows on a bonfire.
What is on your autumnal to-do list this year?