I love a busy weekend full of plans but I equally, if not more so, enjoy a cosy weekend at home. Once in a while it’s nice to have nothing to do and just recharge for the weeks ahead. It just doesn’t happen often enough! I find it really hard to sit back, relax and take time off so I’ve put together a cosy weekend to do list to fill my mind with ideas. The autumn season is the best time of year to take a step back and not feel guilty for doing so!
- Catch up on the great british bake off or any of your favourite wintery shows with fresh pjs and a hot chocolate.
- Head out for a hot spiced coffee at your favourite cafe.
- Meal prep some home comforts for the week ahead, I’m already thinking about apple crumble granola and nutritious winter soups!
- Make an ASOS order of some new autumn jumpers, cosy Pj’s and oversized scarves ready for crisp winter days.
- Organise and update your Pinterest boards whilst looking for inspiration.
- Go home shopping for autumnal finds, oversized blankets and all of the pumpkin spiced candles.
- Treat yourself to some new berry toned lipsticks, gold glitter nail varnishes and mauve blushers. (Or shop your stash for some old favourites!)
- Head to your local park to soak up the autumnal scenes, crunchy leaves and fresh air.
- Catch up on all of your favourite blogs and share the love.
- Indulge in a hot bubble bath amongst a cocktail of your favourite Lush products.
What would make it on your cosy weekend to do list?