You know those days where you really want to write a blog post but have no idea what or no time whatsoever? Well I thought I would put together a little cheat sheet. I rarely have time to plan ahead, so when I’m totally lost or in a rush I always turn to one of these 5 simple but popular blog post ideas.
- Lists, lists and more lists – A list post is without a doubt one of my favourites to read as well as write. You can pretty much make a list post out of any subject! They are super simple to create and yet always prove really popular with most audiences. Plus, who doesn’t love a good list!?
- Any type of haul – I love clicking on any sort of haul post. I think everyone loves being a little bit nosy and seeing what someone else has picked up recently. It’s also a great way to see what’s out in the shops without actually making an effort to leave your cosy place to go and look!
- A roundup of favourites – I’m sort of over the whole monthly favourites trend but a collective round up of the best products is definitely something that always goes down well. Whether thats a mixture of beauty items you’re currently loving or your favourite blushes, lipsticks or lifestyle favourites I’m there.
- Personal posts – I think we all know that personal posts are some of the most read and popular on the web. Whether that’s something super simple like monthly goals or something more in depth they always prove popular. This is definitely a blog post topic I want to introduce more on to my own site.
- A room tour – One of my favourite blog post ideas is a room tour. I love seeing inside someones room especially if it’s similar to my own style. I have been getting really into interior posts recently so a room tour is something I always click on. Homeware posts are definitely one of my most popular topics on here!
What are your favourite simple but popular blog post ideas?