Now that it’s officially March I thought it was the perfect time to put together a spring to-do list. I love the start of a new season approaching as it brings so many new opportunities and different things to look forward too! I can’t wait for lighter evenings, blossom trees and lighter layers to make their way into my daily life over the next couple of weeks.
- Have a spring clean. I need to go on a huge declutter after the winter months as I seem to have accumulated a whole lot of stuff. I’m going to start with the wardrobe first, swapping my super cosy jumpers for lighter knits and pastel colours before moving on to everything else!
- Make more evening plans. In the winter I tend to get stuck in a routine of hibernating under a whole pile of blankets come 6pm. Now it’s slowly getting lighter I want to make more of an effort to make evening plans even if it is just a cinema trip or heading out for a hot chocolate in a cosy pub.
- Book a stay-cation. I’ve had this one on my to-do list for a while now and it’s definitely something I really want to do! Top of my list is Bath, I love it there as it’s so peaceful and not too far away!
- Add more greenery into the home. After visiting Amsterdam where they have an array of different plants, cacti and greenery in every indoor space it’s totally inspired me to up my game when it comes to indoor greenery. Plus, I love how they instantly brighten and refresh a room.
- Photograph more outside. Now the weather is slowly getting better I want to spend the weekends taking more photos outside and looking for the perfect blog post backgrounds!
- Have a beauty/skincare refresh. Now that my skin isn’t quite so dehydrated from the icy temperatures I want to have a little beauty and skincare refresh. I have my eye on the new Nars Radiance Primer, the Pixi Glow Mist and all of the new spring releases!
- Invest in some trainers. I have never been a trainers girl, I think the closest pair of shoes I own to trainers is a pair of Converse. However whilst shopping in Amsterdam I came across the most beautiful Suede Blush Pink Vans that I cant get out of my head, I might need to convert for the Spring!
- Post more freely on Instagram. I have a love/hate relationship with Instagram and want to get more comfortable with posting more ‘undone’ photos! There’s so much pressure to have a theme or beautiful pictures which to me can just kill the joy of using it altogether!
- Embrace the Easter holiday. I love going all out for any little occasion so I really want to embrace Easter this year and make the most of the long weekend. I’m going to bake Easter treats, buy all of the hot cross buns and stock up on the Easter Lush range.
- Create a little blogging corner. I have been in need of a desk area for so long and I’m totally ready for a designated workspace for my blog. As always I have been lusting away on Pinterest at the most beautiful desk areas for inspiration I just need to make it happen.
What is on your spring to-do list?