I thought it would be nice for this Sunday to share a list of things I’m currently loving. I love simple list posts, especially ones that are short and sweet! What better way to end a month than with a list of lovely things, I’d also love to hear what you have been loving lately too.
- I have a week off! The first one in over 6 months, eek! I am so excited to wear my favourite clothes, cook lush food and take photos again! It’s been a long time coming.
- The early signs of spring. The lighter evenings, pretty spring flowers and summer clothes are totally teasing me right now. I can’t wait for March to begin next week!
- Planning my trip to Amsterdam. I think I have actually spent more time planning my trip, where to go and what to eat then the time I will actually spend there! I just can’t wait to get away and experience a new city.
- Our new ‘pinterest-worthy’ bathroom. Yep, I never thought I would see the day! We have recently had a beautiful bathroom make over and it’s what dreams are made of. Sneak peak coming on the blog soon.
- Perfecting pancake recipes for Shrove Tuesday. I’m actually going to be in Amsterdam for pancake day but I have been making more than enough batches to see me through the week. Whats your fave topping?!
- Slow mornings. I love love love having a morning off to do whatever it is I want. I like getting up (fairly) early, having a bath and changing in to fresh pyjamas to catch up on all my favourite things.
- Pinterest. I am so late to the game when it comes to Pinterest. I’ve always gone through phases of using it but right now I’m obsessed. I’ve recently made a new account and it’s full of blush pink, interiors and delicious recipes!
- Catching up with my favourite bloggers. I have a whole list of lovely bloggers I am currently loving right now so I will be writing an up to date list of who to follow soon! A few long term favourites include Isabella, Poppy and Kate.
- Burning a new candle. I am slowly working my way through all of my candles. I have so many new ones to start and I love getting my room all cosy and lighting a fresh new candle in the evening. One of life’s simple pleasures!
- Homeware & interiors. As you all know I have been featuring a little more homeware on the blog recently, firstly a room tour and then an all things homeware post! I can’t wait to show you what spring pieces I have been picking up here and there.
What are you currently loving?