Instead of the traditional 2017 goals post I wanted to write a little list of things I want to do this year whether they be big or small. I always want to work harder at the obvious such as live a healthy lifestyle, get outdoors at every opportunity and say yes to things I wouldn’t normally consider. But setting those in January feel like such a chore and never usually last longer than a week or two! So instead, I’ve written a list that doesn’t have a time frame and can be picked up and left off at any point in 2017. Hopefully, you’ll find some inspiration within my 15 things I want to do this year and it sparks ideas for your own year ahead!
- Visit at least 2 new countries.
- Buy a polaroid camera and get super snap happy.
- Start a bullet journal.
- Take more time off for myself.
- Read more books.
- Save up for a mortgage.
- Do at least 2 months of daily blogging! (Eek)
- Improve my blog & personal photography.
- Watch more TV! (Sounds crazy but I never watch TV!)
- Be more spontaneous.
- Take each day as it comes!
- Book my first ever massage/spa trip.
- Worry less & do more.
- Make a designer purchase towards the end of the year.
- Finally, have more fun!
What do you want to do this year?