I can’t believe I’m writing ‘2017’ already. This year has flown by and has been full of surprises to say the least. I wanted to write down a few little goals before 2017 to work towards and remind myself what I have to look forward too!
- Have the most festive christmas ever! I feel like I haven’t gone all out for the past couple of christmases due to having 2 jobs and losing track of time, so this year I want to make up for it and go a little christmas crazy! I’ve already had my fair share of mince pies this November so far but I want to take things one step further and pick up a cute PJ set like this one, visit a christmas tree farm and indulge in all the festive hot chocolates.
- Book a return trip to Paris. I went last year and loved it so much I want to book a return trip for next summer to take my mum for her birthday. Now that I work in travel booking a trip away is always at the top of my list. I’m off to Amsterdam in February and having something to look forward too in the pipeline always makes me happy!
- Have an internet detox. Since starting my new job I get home some evenings with 80% battery still left on my phone! As most of you know this is unheard of if you have an iPhone, but it shows how much I’ve cut down from wasting time scrolling through social media feeds endlessly. I really want a whole ‘internet free’ weekend soon to relax before the new year.
- Squeeze in another trip to London. I haven’t been up to London at Christmas before so I’m desperate for a festive visit! The christmas lights, ice skating and markets are top of my to-see list as well as some last minute Christmas shopping.
- More lifestyle blogging! I really enjoy putting together lifestyle blog posts and want to make the effort to do a few more before the year ends. I love looking back on them, experimenting with photography and pushing myself to get out and about more. I think this will be the best way to make the most of what is left of 2016.
What are your goals before 2017?